At Dr. K’s Med Spa, we are pleased to offer the ZO® 3-Step Peel™ to our patients looking for a simple, effective way to improve the look and feel of their skin. It is a dual-action peel administered here in our office by a professional aesthetician.
How Does it Work?
Its proprietary blend of ingredients include exfoliants, retinol, and multi-action agents to treat signs of aging, hyperpigmentation, and stimulate skin cells to renew themselves. The exfoliating and renewing formulation will improve your skin’s overall appearance as well as firmness, providing you with a youthful glow. In addition to treating the face, we can also address the neck, chest, hands, arms, and legs with this standout peel.
- Softened and rejuvenated skin
- Increased skin tolerance
- Reduced appearance of age spots and hyperpigmentation
- Softened look of fine lines and wrinkles
- Stimulation of collagen production
What to Expect
We apply the peel in three steps, which include:
1. Stimulation Peel – formulated to remove the outermost layer of skin through the use of potent ingredients such as salicylic acid, trichloracetic acid, and lactic acid; also includes saponins to reduce inflammation and glycerine for hydration
2. Retinol Creme – stimulates the production of collagen and reduces the appearance of fine lines while firming the skin
3. Revitatrol™ Epidermal Repair Creme – reduces inflammation and irritation, and restores your skin’s moisture balance
You may experience some mild discomfort while the peel is applied, but it should go away after a few minutes. After receiving the ZO® 3-Step Peel™ in our office, we will provide you with an at-home treatment, which includes the Revitatrol™ Epidermal Repair Creme to reduce any inflammation and skin irritation further.
Over the next week following the treatment, your skin will begin to peel and effectively shed the tired layers of epidermis that were dulling your glow and emphasizing fine lines. During this time, it is vital that you do not peel the skin that has begun to lift. Doing so may result in scarring or raw patches. If it is bothering you too much, we recommend using small cuticle scissors to trim away the areas that have completely lifted already.
If you’d like to improve the appearance and texture of your skin with ZO® 3-Step Peel™, please call our office at (727) 518-1000, and we will be happy to schedule an appointment for you!