Your eyes are gorgeous, and your lashes too. But imagine what professional eyelash tinting and eyebrow tinting will do for the depth and color of your eyes and the definition of your face. And if you simply can’t stay out of the water, imagine not needing mascara.
What is the eyelash tinting process?
Lash tinting is similar to getting your hair dyed. A gentle plant-based dye is carefully applied to the eyelashes with a small disposable brush similar to the shape of a mascara wand. Within 10~15 minutes the lashes are darkened and the dye is removed with soft cotton and water.
Who can benefit from eyelash and eyebrow tinting?
Do any of these situations sound familiar?
- You do lots of sport (especially swimming)
- You’re sensitive to make-up
- You find the daily make-up ritual too time consuming
- You’ve got very fine eyebrows – an eye brow tint will help
- You simply want to enhance your looks
- You don’t like the ‘panda eyes’ that can result with mascara
- You’re a contact-lens wearer who’s tired of the hassle of applying mascara
How long will it last?
Lash tints can last from 2 to 6 weeks. Eyelashes naturally fall out according to the growth cycle of lashes, so duration of your tint will depend in part on which part of the growth cycle your lashes are in at the time of tinting.
How frequently should lashes be tinted?
To maintain the darkest fullest look, lash tinting should be repeated every 4 weeks.